النقاط : 163
  الجنس: الجنس: Female
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Saudi Arabia
  الحالة :roza chan غير متصل
My SMS

Imag رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club

ايمي تشان وسايونجي سان في الحلقة الاخيرة من مونسترس
النهاية مررة كاواييي مع بعض نهاية سعيدة يوكاتاا
رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-12-2012, 12:16 PM   رقم المشاركة : 107
roza chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية roza chan

معلومات إضافية
My SMS

Imag رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club

MONSTERS Ep08 end
رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا

سايونارا مونسترس وسايونجي وهيراتسكا سان

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-12-2012, 05:44 PM   رقم المشاركة : 108
roza chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية roza chan

معلومات إضافية
My SMS

Pix148 رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club

كونيتشيوا مينا سان جبت مقابلات لدراما MONSTERS مع يامابي وشينقو سان

MONSTERS official website first interview
رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا
September 23rd, 14:39

(The 2nd day of crank in, a certain place in Tokyo)

As this is the first time 2 of you are co-starring together, please tell us your honest impressions.

Katori: I was glad because I had wanted to work together someday. Probably because I kept on having such a thought, I wasn’t surprised when I heard that we are going to co-star, I thought “Ah, is that so~”.

What is the reason that you wanted to co-star with Yamashita?

Katori: Isn’t he cool? I’ve watched Yamashita’s dramas and I felt like he’s more of a cool actor rather than a kouhai (junior). Therefore I thought it will be great if someday we can co-star together.

Although we have only just filmed one day, but I think this drama will show the viewers a Yamapi they have never seen before. Not just cool-looking. I’m extremely looking forward to seeing what kind of Yamashita he’ll show us, everyone please look forward to it too (laughs)

Yamashita: I was nervous at the thought of meeting with Katori-san. I’ve watched Katori’s work, and although I did thought of wanting to work together someday, I never thought it would actually come true! If you continue to hold on to a thought, it will come true. I will work hard to not overlook any of Katori-san’s acting and learn many things.

Are you still nervous now?

Yamashita: I’m still nervous sitting next to him in this kind of interview because he’s my senpai. But when we’re acting, I wasn’t nervous as I get to interact with the character Hiratsuka Heihachi. I was uneasy before filming started, but once I changed into the uniform and entered the set, I’m glad that I was able to get into it naturally.

What is the reason you wanted to co-star with Katori-san?

Yamashita: I’ve watched a lot of Katori’s dramas as a fan, there were laughter, tears and touching moments, I think he’s an amazing actor. If I can work with this kind of Katori, we might be able to create an interesting drama, that’s why I’ve thought of working together someday.

Katori’s role is the “strange and hateful person” Hiratsuka Heihachi and Yamashita’s role is the “noble’s son” Saionji Kousuke. Have the 2 of you considered on what kind of acting you want to portray?

Katori: Hiratsuka Heihachi is an eccentric detective who is very cheap and makeshift, he’s meticulous and you can’t tell whether he’s listening when people talk. He always puts on a smile and is hypocritically polite. I also have similar parts, but it is Shingo-chan that wraps up these parts and does good things. I’m acting with the intentions of letting the viewers see this clearly (laughs). I’m acting very happily. Also, this time Yamashita is running with all his might. Because up until now, I have many dramas where I run nonstop… (laughs)

Yamashita: My character, Saionji is a “noble’s son”. In order to be formally accepted into the investigation department that he longed for, he tries his best to fulfil the duty he imposed on himself, that is “watch over Heihachi”. As he’s a passionate and ambitious character, I want to follow after Katori-san and keep running.

Are there any parts that you like about your character?

Katori: The thing that I like is probably “appropriateness”. Heihachi mostly solves problems inside his own head by himself, I like his my-pace personality. I also have times that I pretended to do things properly but thought of something else instead (laughs), I hope to let the viewers see this side of me. “I never knew Katori Shingo was like that!”. That being said, I am acting seriously now (laughs). Right, Yamapi.

Yamashita: Yes, of course (laughs)

Katori: (laughs)

Yamashita: My character Saionji is very high spirited and has big reactions. I often get told that I’m “low tension”, so I want to happily act this high spirited Saionji Kousuke. This character has parts that I don’t have; I like this part about him a lot.

What do you think of the script?

Katori: It was interesting. When I read novels and scripts, I don’t read until halfway and flipped back to read again, but this time I went “Eh?” “Was it like that?”, and I flipped back to read again.

Yamashita: I also read and guess at the same time, but this time all my guesses were completely wrong. Normally when I read novels, I imagined “this will probably develop into this”, but this script narrates from a completely different point of view, it was interesting.

The script seemed to be interesting, but what do you think after the first day of filming?

Katori: Well, it was difficult.

Yamashita: It was difficult.

Katori: For the first scene on the first day, we rehearsed beforehand. I’m not good with rehearsals but I’m glad we did it. If we didn’t rehearse, it might take a longer time, and it would have been even more strenuous. As there were no more rehearsals for the scenes after that, I have to ponder more thoroughly on site, if mine and Yamashita’s breath don’t match each other, the drama might become vague, I will work hard to match our tone.

Yamashita: Besides acting, the filming still has many difficult parts, but it was fun anyway. The first day passed by in a blink of an eye, I thought “I want to continue filming!”. I will read the script many times, do image training repeatedly and hopefully lessen the distance between Saionji and Heihachi.

Are there any “difficult” parts in particular?

Katori: Well… Just reading the lines is not enough, the lines and actions must have good tempo. The requests of the director and staffs are very high. Yamashita and I also realized that after reading the script, but when we’re acting for real, I think it still doesn’t flow out naturally….To naturally act out Heihachi and Saionji’s atmosphere was very difficult.

Yamashita: Yes. It’s because the demands are very high. I have to work even harder….

Katori: That’s right.

Have you ever discussed about the script and the roles during filming?

Katori: About the drama….we didn’t really discuss about it (laughs)

Yamashita: We didn’t talk about it (laughs)

Katori: We didn’t (laughs)

Even during rehearsals?

Katori: Yes…that’s right. But we can talk about it. The conversation would start from me, but I’m so busy I barely have time to talk. I think we worked frantically from the very first day.

Yamashita: We worked really hard.

Katori: No matter what drama I’m filming, I’m always like that. Before entering the set, I think over about many things, but when I’m on set, it becomes a match. Not only do I have to memorize lines, I have to consider about the emotional side as well. I sit silently by myself on the set. You sensed this on the first day right?

Yamashita: Yes.

Katori: Silently thinking.

Yamashita: Silently.

Katori: That’s right.

Yamashita: (laughs)

Katori: It’s not like I was unhappy.

Yamashita: Right (laughs)

Katori: I was doing my best!

Yamashita: Right (laughs)

Katori: But I’ll talk from now on.

Yamashita: Yes, by all means (laughs).

Next up, is there something Yamashita wants to ask Katori?

Yamashita: I do have some questions after this. Through this drama, what message do you want to convey to the viewers… You can’t just keep it in your heart.

Katori: Yes. So serious!!! (laughs) But I get it, I get it. There is.

Katori: What would it be? It would be “monsters” after all. There will always be someone better than you. What Heihachi saw in Saionji and what I saw in Yamashita is a monster.

Yamashita: !?

Katori: Even though there is an age gap between me and Yamashita, but from now on he will show even greater power, that's scary. It’s the same as what Yamashita sees in me too, perhaps he can see it. School or society, I think monsters exist in any kind of world. But within it, not wanting to lose in whichever kind of situation and to hold on to the desire to exceed and push through, I want to convey this power through this drama. What about Yamashita?

Yamashita: For me personally, I want to cling to it in any case and go forward. Therefore I want to show not just the passion of a man who continues to works hard on his self-imposed tasks. Through this drama, just like what Katori-san said, I hope to let the viewers see the power of exceeding the “monster” around you.

For Yamashita-san, is there the existence of monster?

Yamashita: There are monsters all around me. But I receive stimulation from these people, in order to not lose to them, I want to stand and push forward, on the other hand I also want to stimulate them. Naturally Katori-san is one of the monsters too. Not only does he understand a world I don’t, I can also learn a lot by looking at a problem from an viewpoint that’s different from mine.

Katori: Thank you.

Over time, what do you think will happen to Heihachi and Saionji’s relationship?

Katori: Saionji might get closer to Heihachi? What do you think?

Yamashita: Although it’s hard to predict, but Saionji does everything with all his heart, in any case I think he will follow Heihachi. And I think Saionji might have not wanted to get close to Heihachi, but he did without realizing it. But this is just my prediction…

Katori: I see. I wonder how it will turn out. When we asked the staffs, they didn’t tell us, even I don’t know… (laughs)

Do the 2 of you have any odd person like Heihachi around you?

Katori: Is there?

Yamashita: Perhaps….it’s only Katori-san.

Katori: Excellent!! I intended to say that too. Surely those that have known me for more than 10 years think they know me, but they don’t know the real me.

You two wrote together the song “MONSTERS”.

Katori: There are solo songs in SMAP’s albums, but this album is the first in about 2 years, and when I was thinking “what should I do”, I heard that I’ll be working with Yamashita. After that we went to watch Lady Gaga’s concert together.

Katori: But it was a coincidence. After that we went to have a meal with the staffs. There, I asked Yamashita “Have you composed songs before?”. We talk about various things that day, after that, how long was it?

Yamashita: Not over a week.

Katori: Right, we met again not over one week, “The other day, did you really mean it?” “I mean it.” I’ve written lyrics before, but I’ve never composed a song, so he introduced me to Jeff Miyahara, he participated in Yamashita’s album. I met with Jeff-san that day and we composed until morning.

Yamashita: We did.

Katori: After that we worked together for about 4 days.

Yamashita: Yes we did.

Katori: Yes, and during that time we talked.

Yamashita: We talked a lot. He answered my questions and gave me advice… Up until now, I’ve met a lot of people and listened to many stories, but Katori-san sees things from a viewpoint that is different and surprising than all of them, I think this is Katori-san’s charm. After we talked, I decided “I’m glad to have Katori-san as Heihachi. I’d gladly let him push me around”.

Katori: It was a good start. Because he took on my absurd request of “let’s write a song”, we had plenty of time to talk. “Since we are going to write a song, I want you to voice out all your thoughts so we can be one creator instead of senior and junior. Otherwise there is no point in doing this together”, I said. So from the very beginning of creating, Yamashita expressed his opinions constantly, commenting on the good parts, our relationship started from there. In the case of drama, it often starts with having no time to talk with the co-stars. So this time we were able to talk deeply by chance, it felt different from the senior junior relationship, it was the sense of accomplishment of finishing one work together, and that’s why it didn’t felt uncomfortable even when the photoshoot and filming began.

Even when drama filming began, you could discuss without holding back?

Katori: It’s because we have a foundation. But even with a foundation, I have a lot of lines, so we don’t really talk on set.

Yamashita: (laughs). When I talked with Katori-san, he told me, “In order to make a good drama, don’t hold back”, so I tell him properly my thoughts and feelings. I intend to discuss gradually without reserve in order to create a good drama.

Katori: Yes, let’s discuss together! But…I really have a lot of lines.

Yamashita: It’s extremely a lot.

Katori: I might not be able to cope with the pattern for memorizing at other scenes… Still I don’t want to prove this wrong yet… (laughs)

Katori: I’ve only read the script for episode 1. There’s still more…

Yamashita: It’ll be quite hard from now on.

Katori: Even as I turn the pages of the script, there are still Heihachi’s lines.

Yamashita: Yes, and on top of that, there’s still the reasoning part, and memorize the conversation smoothly, this is considered the memorizing type… (laughs)

Katori: Memorizing by heart eh.

Katori: I’ll do my best.

المصدر:http://michiyo-7.livejournal.com/24590.html#cutid1

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-12-2012, 05:48 PM   رقم المشاركة : 109
roza chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية roza chan

معلومات إضافية
My SMS

Pix148 رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club

وهذي المقابلة الثانية

[Translation] MONSTERS official website special interview part.2
رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club,أنيدرا
michiyo_7
October 21st, 19:35

I think this special interview is a bit similar to the interview they did on Navi. So I'm wondering if this special interview is from that. Anyways, just when I thought the last interview was long, this one is even longer, like freaking long Orz. But I wanted to finish this before Monsters start. So hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

Katori: How was it?
Yamashita: The filming?
Katori: Yes.
Yamashita: Everyday is stimulating, it’s really enjoyable.
Katori: Are you enjoying it? Having fun?
Yamashita: Yes, very.
Katori: That’s good (laughs)

Katori: How did you feel when it was decided that we would co-star?
Yamashita: I was excited when it was confirmed, “What kind of person is Katori-san?”
Katori: Dokidoki.
Yamashita: I told my manager before “I want to work with Katori-san one day.”
Katori: Amazing! Though I recalled it recently, but I did say it before.
Yamashita: Eh!?
Katori: It might be in some article somewhere, I was asked, “Which junior do you want to work with?”, and I answered, “Yamapi”.
Yamashita: Really?
Katori: Really.
Yamashita: I’m so happy. Katori-san probably doesn’t remember this… When I was 15, I was greeted by you before. Then you told me, “Ah, if it isn’t yamapi”. I was so excited, “How did you know me!”, and I like Katori-san ever since.
Katori: Eh~~~~~~~~~~!
Yamashita: It’s true, it’s true.
Katori: I’m so glad I left that impression on you. But, (looks doubtfully) do you still think that way until now?
Yamashita: Of course! Because from then on, I watch a lot of Katori-san’s drama and movies.
Katori: Even my dramas and movies?
Yamashita: I certainly watched dramas and movies, and you have some English songs right? I thought “English is so cool”, and bought Katori-san’s book.
Katori: Bera bera book! (Shingo’s English book in SmaStation)
Yamashita: Yes. I frequently study that book.
Katori: Is that so~~~. But you’re quite good at speaking English now right? You studied from my “Bera Bera Book” and surpassed me.
Yamashita: (laughs) No, I haven’t surpassed you, but I learnt a lot.
Katori: I was glad to be able to work with Yamashita.
Yamashita: Thank you. I’m really nervous.
Katori: You’re nervous because we’re senior and junior from the same company, but if you think about it, our age are also quite separated.
Yamashita: Well..…yes.
Katori: The nervousness ….is simply just the tense feeling when facing an older senior.
Yamashita: Of course, and because this is my first time working with a senpai this way. I’ve seen a lot of things that I don’t know from Katori-san, I learnt a lot.

Katori: Now, how was it when filming started?
Yamashita: Well…. From the sense of co-starring with Katori-san, we weren’t uncomfortable or confused. On the other hand, regarding my character…
Katori: What about Saionji?
Yamashita: At first, I was really confused because it’s a role that I’ve never done before.
Katori: You’ve never done it!?
Yamashita: I’ve never done this type of role.
Katori: It’s always the cool type.
Yamashita: I have relatively more cool roles.
Katori: This time is different.
Yamashita: Exactly. He bursts out “Yay~!”, anyways it’s a frantic role.
Katori: But it’s different from the always “cool Yamapi”, I think it’s really good.
Yamashita: Really? Thank you.
Katori: Everyone must watch it, he’s really cute!
Yamashita: Really!? Thank you. I’m worried about how I’m reflected on screen….
Katori: The other day, I had a strange conversation with the producer, something like “Isn’t Yamapi cute?” “He’s really cute~” (laughs).
Katori: A bunch of grown men gathered together, discussing “Yamapi is so cute”. That’s why I think girls will also be able to see and enjoy a brand new Yamapi other than just cool.
Yamashita: I’m really happy to hear that. I’m looking forward to myself in the drama, and how the viewers will react.

Katori: What do you think about the worldview of “MONSTERS”? When we started, the investigation of a mystery detective drama gave me the impression like “It looks like so much fun!!”, but after we started, it was super hard. Mystery drama is really interesting to watch, but it’s really hard to shoot.
Yamashita: It’s really hard.
Katori: When you watch it as audience, the deductive scene where they reveal “You’re the criminal” gives you shivers, but in reality it’s really hard to film. Even though it started with “That looks like fun~”, it became really troublesome. What about Yamapi?
Yamashita: I was dumbstruck by the amount of lines Katori-san has.
Katori: (loud laughs)
Yamashita: It’s my first time seeing lines that long. The conversation style is easier to remember, but there’s also the explaining part for the speculation, and even numbers and technical terms. I’m already having a hard time remembering my own lines, I’m amazed that Katori-san could remember lines 10 times more. With that strong impression in mind, so when I’m asked, “How is [MONSTERS]?”, I always reply “The amount of lines is nothing to joke about!”.
Katori: Exactly~ (sigh)
Yamashita: Also, like what Katori-san said before, it looks fun, but it’s difficult to film.
Katori: I agree. Although there are difficult parts, but every time one scene has been completed, I feel like watching the finished product sooner.
Yamashita: I want to see it soon.

Katori: Yamashita, what’s your impression of Hiratsuka Heihachi?
Yamashita: To be honest, Hiratsuka-san is…..well naturally he is working from the standpoint of a good policeman, but it’s a role that makes you think…is he really a good person? He’s a good guy in the sense of catching the criminals, but from his thinking, he’s a bad guy. You don’t know what he’s really thinking about.
Katori: On set, I act out this role while thinking about things that can’t be said.
Yamashita: Eh~!
Katori: Surely what I’m thinking in my head is what Hiratsuka is thinking. He’s excited when he corners a criminal.
Yamashita: He doesn’t have any sympathy for the criminal at all.
Katori: Exactly. Sometimes I get that part wrong when I’m doing it. I start to sympathize with the criminal from the second half.
Yamashita: Yeah.
Katori: But Hiratsuka doesn’t sympathize. He enjoys the case. That’s why I think it’s hard for the guests to be involved with Hiratsuka Heihachi. According to Heihachi, everyone is a candidate for suspect. So normally when someone says “this person is so weird”, you hear “Oh really?”. But Heihachi reply is like “Hm?” “So?”, he smirks and ignore it. At this moment, the opposing actor would feel somewhat annoyed, “It’s hard being the opposing actors” “I think it’s hard if I did it myself”. I might have succeeded in playing Hiratsuka, but he’s a hateful guy.
Yamashita: That’s for sure! He’s really someone you don’t know what he’s thinking about.

Katori: Didn’t Hiratsuka say to Saionji, “We’re the strongest team”. Who does Yamashita want to form a team with?
Yamashita: A combination huh….
Katori: Have you ever thought “I want to team up with this person to do OO”….?
Yamashita: Well… Although a duo was formed with Katori-san in the drama already, I’m looking forward to working together in music too.
Katori: Indeed, who knew we would form a unit together!
Yamashita: Yeah.
Katori: The MONSTERS!
Yamashita: Not even in my wildest dream…
Katori: Single!
Katori: I want to continue on even after the drama finishes~.
Yamashita: Me too.
Katori: Not just during the drama.
Katori: I wanted to say this before. Let’s write the next song too, it doesn’t have to be a drama theme song, and then announces it in some way or another, like “We wrote a song again”. What do you think?
Yamashita: Let’s definitely do it.

Katori: From the co-actors…..What do you think of Endo Kenichi?
Yamashita: Endo-san…
Katori: Your first time working together?
Yamashita: It’s my first time. Because Endo-san acts a lot of scary roles, so I thought he was scary in person. But after co-starring together, I found that he’s very playful.
Katori: Playful?
Yamashita: Yes. When he wants to do ad-lib, he always asks “What do you think about here? Do you think it’s good if I do this?”. His thinking is quite playful. “Is it ok if I put my face really close?” or “Is this action ok here?”. Even though he’s a big senpai, he still went out of his way to ask me, I was quite surprised.
Katori: That’s right. This is just my personal impression of him, but Endo-san gives people the image of being scary. And even when he puts in his ad-lib, it feels like he did it on his own accord…but in fact he would properly explain everything to us beforehand. He asked me too, “What do you think if I do this here?”, I replied, “It’s good”, he continued, “There’s also this version. Which one is better? What do you think?”, I replied, “This one is better”, then he’d smile happily and say, “I see~. OK let’s try it!”
Yamashita: (laughs) that’s exactly what happened! Its like “If we have an idea we should try it once”.
Katori: He would talk to us too.
Yamashita: He talked a lot with us and relieved the tension, he’s very kind.

Katori: How about the heroine?
Yamashita: The heroine….
Katori: Yanagihara Kanako.
Yamashita: We’re the same age.
Katori: Same age!?
Yamashita: Yeah. I asked her, “Where do you live?”, she replied, “I lived at OO with my father”, she’s a very loyal daughter. She’s very good and cute.
Katori: Seriously?
Yamashita: Yeah. I like her a lot.
Katori: What is this! Is this going to appear in the weekly magazine at around the 6th or 7th episode!?
Katori: For real? Yamashita and Kanagihara? I want to see that (laughs)
Yamashita: Ahahaha (laughs)

Yamashita: Katori-san, do you have any episodes with the co-stars?
Katori: Let’s see…. I’ve met quite a few of them a few times, but on the day that I have a lot of lines. When I was in the same studio with the guest from episode 1, Takeda Tetsuya, we greeted in the morning then separated. We met again in the afternoon in front of the studio, and I felt it was rude so I thought I should say something, but instead he said, “It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. You don’t have to talk. We can talk when you don’t have so many lines the next time we meet.”
Yamashita: I see.
Katori: But in the end there wasn’t any day where I have fewer lines, so we didn’t get to talk.
Katori: Because we hardly talk, on Kaneda-san’s last day, I bowed deeply to him and said, “I’m truly grateful.”
Yamashita: So that was what happened.

Katori: Up until now, is there any person that made you felt that they are a “monster”?
Yamashita: well…
Katori: My monster is Tanaka Kunie, an eternal monster. I really like him. When I co-starred with Kunie-san, I thought “This person is a monster”. In my own words, he’s a “sniper” (laughs).
Yamashita: As for me….Yamazaki Tsutomu is a “monster”. We co-starred in my first leading drama “Kurosagi” (2006 TBS), and he was really scary during our confronting scenes.
Katori: I see.
Yamashita: I was 21 at the time, of course Yamazaki-san’s role setting was scary to begin with, but I felt afraid of the role that Yamazaki-san acted. It was the first time I experienced that, I thought “This person is scary!”
Katori: His force is overwhelming?
Yamashita: Very. But he’s normally a very kind person.
Katori: Kunie-san…while we were filming on location at Shinjuku, he said “I’m going out for a meal”. It was noon time and there was so many people, so the staff tried to stop him saying that going out in his attire is not a good idea, but he replied, “I’ll go alone”, so the staff handed him his cap and said, “Kunie-san, you better put this on!”, he agreed, took the cap and went out. The staffs were quite worried when they saw him walked out of the building with the cap backwards (laughs). The staff’s suggestion was so that he could hide his face with the cap. So I think he is a “monster”……
Yamashita: He’s really a “monster” (laughs)

Katori: Is there any monster from the guests this time?
Yamashita: Well… It would be Takeda Tetsuya-san. I don’t know how to explain it, “He has a composure that I have never seen before”……
Yamashita: His standing behaviour is like he knows everything. The camera, the lighting, the Takeda-san with the composure that he considered about everything makes me feel that he is a “monster”.
Katori: Kaneda-san. When we had our first scene, he said the lines “Well, I… (Doing an imitation)”, I thought “As expected of Kaneda Tetsuya!” (laughs)
Yamashita: Like “Ah I heard of this voice before” (laughs)
Katori: I was glad.
Katori: A lot of guests appear in this drama, it feels good to create one drama together.
Yamashita: That’s right. We can enjoy every episode.
Katori: It’s interesting.
Yamashita: It is. The way the staff put in their fighting spirit is abnormal!
Katori: Un.
Yamashita: Even though they probably didn’t have much sleep and are exhausted, they don’t compromise at all. Seeing that also boost my morale, it’s a good synergistic effect. And there’s also the strongest “monster” who memorizes a lot of lines.
Katori: fufufu.
Yamashita: Katori-san is amazing.
Katori: fufufu.
Katori: The guests, the 1st episode about large conglomerates, 2nd episode about politicians, 3rd episode about novelists, 4th episode about doctors….I want to watch this drama! Someone quickly film it!! (laughs)

Katori: What hopes do you have for Hiratsuka Heihachi and Katori Shingo?
Yamashita: What do I expect? As for Hiratsuka Heihachi, of course I hope he can solves all the cases, and I hope to know why and how he became that character, I want to know his background.
Katori: How far will they reveal?
Yamashita: He is quite unique in a lot of sense. I think surely something happened in his past, I want to know what it is.
Katori: We don’t know anything about his past, present, and what he is aiming for as a detective.
Yamashita: Exactly.
Katori: I wasn’t informed on anything (laughs). Then what about your hopes for Katori Shingo?
Yamashita: Hm….When I’m watching Katori-san’s work as an viewer, saying this might sound disrespectful, but I got the image that you’re doing what everybody hope you would be doing, and letting them see what they want to see. In fact, it would be great if we can see something that, in a good sense, betrays the professional part of Katori Shingo as a person and what everyone demands from Katori Shingo in SMAP.
Katori: Hm~. A good sense of betrayal……
Yamashita: Yes. In my mind there’s also the “mischievous Katori-san”, I want to see bad guy Katori-san too.
Katori: You’re right. When we’re working together so much, now and then we get a glimpse of these parts, the parts that are not on the surface.
Yamashita: Yes (laughs). If Katori-san’s Hiratsuka part comes out…..
Katori: Does Yamashita really want to show to the audience that side of me? You really want to see it?
Yamashita: I really want to (laughs)
Katori: Usually I’m like this right (soulless expression)
Yamashita: That’s just having not enough sleep (laughs)
Katori: At that time my voice is also like this, (In a subdued voice) “Ah… … Yes? I got it”
Yamashita: I have never seen this before… (laughs)
Katori: (laughs) My hopes for Saionji is for him to discover what is a “monster” through this drama. I want Saionji to see various “monsters” and become a “monster”, making Hiratsuka fearful of Saionji.
Yamashita: I see!
Katori: My expectations for Yamashita is….although there might be parts that are difficult as it’s different from all the dramas until now, but I hope when you’re finished, you will feel “It was so much fun” “I want to do more of this kind of drama.”
Yamashita: I do think that way. I’m already starting to feel “Every day is fun!!” “Work is so fun!!”.
Katori: I once had such a time before (laughs)
Katori: But it has only just begun. Let’s run till the end!
Yamashita: Please do! Thank you!
Katori: Thank you! Let’s do our best!

المصدر:http://michiyo-7.livejournal.com/24590.html#cutid1

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-12-2012, 02:09 PM   رقم المشاركة : 110
roza chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية roza chan

معلومات إضافية
My SMS

Newsuae2 رد: Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Club

كونيتشيوا مينا سان نجي للخبر اللي فرحني وفتحت فمي من الدهشة والتعجب
برنامج حواري جديد ليامابي سيبدأ January 2013 + CDTV New Year's SP عيد ميلاد ورأس السنة للجمهور (الفان)
اخبار حلوة : Shougeki! Sansedai Hikaku TV Generation Tengoku」صدمة مقارنة من ثلاث Generations TV"
"هذه هي المرة الاولى ليامابي كمضيف من مجموعة متنوعة الوقت الذهبي " في ليالي الاثنين من PM 8:54-8:00 on Fuji TV هو سوف يشارك في استضافة البرنامج مع Imada Koji
اخبار حلوة:
سوف يكون على عرض يامابي CDTV New Year's SP show من 11:45في December 31, 2012 (TBS)
يتم استضافة البرنامج من قبل ناكاي من فرقة سماب
اخبار التغطية الصباحية :
http://im19.gulfup.com/IJ891.jpg
http://im19.gulfup.com/CYf02.jpg
http://im19.gulfup.com/AwEf3.jpg
http://im19.gulfup.com/tCgE4.jpg

المصدر: http://community.livejournal.com/_yamapi/2012/12/13/

اميدااااتو غوزايماس يامشتا سان اهئ اهئ
سقوووي ايش الاخبااار الحلوة دي ماتوقعت ولا مرة اني حشوف يامابي يقدم برنامج تلفزيزني اهئ اهئ واخيراا حنشوفك يابطل يوكاتااا متحمسسة بجد اشوف ابداع دا الانسان

قانباتيييه يامشتا سان فايتوو

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
club, fan, nishikido, ryo-, tomohisa, yamashita

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة